Community Content Submissions
In addition to upcoming MNH-related content on the Global MNH Strategic Roadmap, we are also seeking your content submissions to the AlignMNH Knowledge Hub. Help us drive the conversation around maternal and newborn health and contribute to current and future knowledge-sharing.
In an effort to maximize learning and sharing, we will be highlighting the latest content that aligns with each of the IMNHC 2023 conference tracks and cross-cutting topics in the months leading up to the conference.
Types of content for submission:
- Share ideas on the impact of your work, the latest evidence, interventions, data, and more to be featured on the AlignMNH blog
- Share videos and multimedia efforts to illustrate technical concepts
- Amplify key voices by submitting storytelling pieces or spotlights to be featured on the AlignMNH blog or social media
- Contribute to, and curate content around priority MNH topics to be added to the AlignMNH Issues Collections that align with the IMNHC conference tracks, by sharing:
- Key and emerging evidence
- Global recommendations and guidance
- Program learnings and country experiences
- Implementation resources and tools
- Investment cases and advocacy materials
- Additional learning and discussion (commentaries, editorials, COPs)
- Submit a resource to be added to the AlignMNH Resource Library that highlights the latest evidence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.