Global Health Practitioner Institute
- Oct 19, 2021 @ 8:00am - Oct 21, 2021 @ 12:30pm
- CORE Group
Building on the success of the Lives in the Balance Summit held with PMNCH and other partners in July 2020, December 2020, and May 2021, CORE Group will reconvene partners across the globe for a virtual series of practical and interactive workshops. These are structured to help you identify key action steps to take and implement in the context of your organization with these critical objectives in mind:
- To share practical knowledge, opportunities, and lessons learned of how global health programs have adapted due to COVID-19, including inclusive approaches for people with disabilities.
- To build capacity on emergent technologies and new skills required to adapt programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To strengthen organizations’ capacity in health emergency preparedness to support health systems in the COVID-19 response, which includes promoting vaccine confidence.
- To provide networking opportunities for global health practitioners, young professionals, students, and others.
Click here to register.